Joseph C. Pagano
Joseph C. Pagano has been with the firm’s predecessor, Viviano Law PLLC, since 2007, helping lead the firm’s commercial litigation and business law services.
Before joining Viviano Law, Mr. Pagano had a successful business litigation practice at one of Michigan’s largest law firms – Plunkett Cooney in Mt. Clemens, MI. Before that, he worked at the employment law firm of Hardy Lewis & Page in Birmingham, MI.
At both firms, Mr. Pagano successfully represented clients in complex litigation, with an emphasis on business and employment litigation, USC 1983 civil rights cases, municipal law, and mortgage and title disputes.
He received his BA in Political Science from John Carroll University in Cleveland, OH and his Juris Doctor from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing.
- Successfully represented banks in multi-million dollar commercial litigation that included the appointment of receivers and the liquidation of collateral.
- Successfully represented individual members in a complex business dispute involving multiple corporations that included breach of fiduciary duty claims and assisted in the dissolution of the corporations.
- Successfully defended municipal client in complex property tax disputes before the Michigan Tax Tribunal.
- Successfully represented a major corporation in a “perceived disability” claim under the ADA.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Macomb County Bar Association
- De La Salle Collegiate Alumni Association
- Eastern District of Michigan
- Western District of Michigan
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals